Hire a caring person who you can trust, to make your property more beautiful and comfortable. Save yourself time, stress and money, by hiring me to perform the tedious tasks that you don't have time or ability to do.
I specialize in helping people in transition, whether it's a small paint project, because you're selling or renting, seasonal decorating, specialty painting projects, or staging.

Call for an appointment today, to see how I can help you!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

No Mo Chemo! Done My treatments!

I am  done with my breast cancer 
treatment and getting back to work,
 back to "normal".
I am thankful to the Lord for my healing!
  I know he has much work for me to do!
  



I am excited about some upcoming 
mural projects, a chance for some creative
 expression.
I will brighten up the rooms of some children,
 with beauty and imagination!





I hope I get to do more murals! Such fun!  

Love, Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment